Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Soul Cravings ....

I'm currently reading a book title Soul Cravings by Erwin Raphael McManus. Today in entry 22 in the section on Destiny Erwin closed with a statement on our individuality in Christ that I thought all us box breakers may find encouraging:

"When you come to God, you begin a process that re-creates you from the inside out. You begin a journey that is nothing less than life transforming. While there are some things we will share in common, the journey God has prepared for you is uniquely yours with him. Don't be confused about his - everything around us pushes us toward conformity. Whether it's communism or Islam, Calvin Klein or McDonald's, we are all pushed toward standardization and quickly find ourselves as assembly-line humanity.
We have to choose.
Liberal or Conservative? Democrat or Republican? Evolution or creation? Pro-choice or pro-life? The environment or development? Coke or Pepsi? Coke Zero of Pepsi One?
Choose your box and stay there."



I think I'm going to keep on breaking...

No comments: